Monday, September 12, 2011

Getting Ready

Well, I have bought the book, read the book and I think tomorrow is the day to start.  I went shopping for food today and I will admit, I wasn't very excited.  I am not a big fan of chicken and I couldn't find any turkey breasts.  So, I got chicken, tuna, eggs, veggies, fruit and yogurt.  I got some things like Salsa and fat free salad dressings to help.

I am going to miss soda.  Bread.  Cheese.  Sweets.  I know I need to miss these things, but it is going to be hard at first.

I am doing this because I need to drop some weight.  I need to feel better.  I need more energy.  I am hoping that once my system is detoxed of all the sugar and garbage that I will experience all of that and then some.

I promise to give this a good go.

See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment